Sentinel Supporters is a volunteer organization dedicated to supporting CHS students in the areas of athletics, competitive academic programs and the arts. Our mission is to enhance CHS's arts, athletic, and competitive academic programs by:
- Partnering with parents and the entrire CHS community to support our students, teachers, and coaches.
- Recognizing Students through award programs highlighting the achievements for God's honor and glory.
- Organizing Fundraising activities and develop financial resources to support the needs of art, athletics, and competitive academic programs.
- Promote a Christ-centered environment and encourage an atmosphere of godly conduct in all endeavors of Christian Heritage School.
Why Everyone Should Join
- Competitive programs contribute greatly to the student experience and success of CHS.
- Membership fees will account for approximately half of the funds raised by Sentinel Supporters.
- All students benefit from and utilize equipment funded by Sentinel Supporters.
- Successful programs at CHS help attract new students and families to CHS.
- Successful programs encourage student participation in arts, athletics, and competitive academics.
- Your membership makes a DIFFERENCE!
2015-2016 Booster Club Executive Committee
Rob Walker – President
Michael Moss – VP Fundraising
David Madden – VP Administration
Jennifer Hopson – VP Membership
Cheryl Upchurch – VP Recognition
Doug Carr – Headmaster and Head of Grammar School
Stephanie Jones – Faculty Representative
CHS Board-appointed Representative
Jeanna Brown – Secretary/Treasurer
Brenda Arce – Fundraising Committee Chair
To join, simply complete a membership form (download here) and make checks payable to SENTINEL SUPPORTERS. Return the completed form with payment to the school office.